Home Depot Price Match policy which is also known as Low price guarantee policy is the service provided by the Home Depot store to match the price of the product with an identical product which offers same quality and specifications. Home Depot will then lower the price of the product by 10% during the time of the sale.
Home Depot Price Match
This helps the customer to buy the best product at a lower price from the market price.
Products that qualify for the Price Match Policy:
- Products that are identical in brand, model, specifications, and producers.
- The products which are in-stock at the local store, who are the competitors of Home Depot and also available at the Home Depot.
- The products that are available online and can be shipped to the customers’ location.
- All the products which are not the part of the exclusion list of Home Depot.
Working of Home Depot Price Match Policy:
- If the identical product is available at the local stores or it is in-stock at various online stores, Home depot matches the price and lowers it by 10% at the time of the sale. The prices of the online products are matched to any local online price.
- For the online products, if the customer finds an identical product which is in-stock at any other online website, then only Home Depot matches the price. The products which are available online are not beaten by 10% whereas it is matched to the local market price.
How to match the price of the product:
At a Home Depot Store:
- Present the details of the prices of the products available at the competitor’s store to a Home Depot store associate, during the offer period of the competitor at the time of checkout.
- If the competitor presents its product online then complete web address of the page of the product is presented to the Home Depot store.
- After checking the details and evaluating it, Home depot confirms the qualification of the product for the Price Match policy.
On homedepot.ca :
- It is important to contact the customer support team of Home Depot before making an online purchase in order to request a price match.
- The following details are to be provided to the Home Depot customer support team:
- Brand name.
- Model number.
- Link to the product on the website of Home Depot.
- The complete web address of the product on the competitor’s website.
- Details of the price difference.
- Then Home Depot give confirmation about the price match of the product.
Exclusions for the price match policy:
There are a number of exclusions for the products which comes under the price match policy. The ineligible items for the price match are:
- Custom products from the competitor.
- Items sold by the third party or on any online site which offers a discount.
- Refurbished or reconditioned items.
- Products which are purchased on a discount.
Read More: Home Depot Coupon code
Home Depot price match policy is an excellent service offered to the customers to purchase a product at the best price. The products which are identical in specifications are price matched by the Home Depot and made available for sale at a $10 discount to the customers.